Monthly Archives: June 2016
We have spots still available in these Summer classes. Talk to your advisor, classes start Monday!
- ADV 109 Advertising Methods & Trends with Mark Edwards
- ADV 343 Integrated Advertising 1 with Mark Edwards
- ADV 498 The Agency with Jim Wojtowicz and Tom Walter
- ADV 109 Advertising Methods & Trends with Joanna D’Avanzo
- ADV 215 Short Copy for Campaigns with Tom Fong
- ADV 230 Rapid Visualization Techniques with James Gleeson
- ADV 605 Digital Graphics with Andrea Pimentel
- ADV 606 Campaign with Lance Anderson
- ADV 616 Advanced Advertising Concept Development with Jim Wojtowicz
- ADV 623 Brand Strategy with Matthew Jervis
- ADV 625 Interactive Advertising with Andrea Pimentel
- ADV 699 with Terry Jones
- ADV 801 GDS: Creative Concepts with Lance Anderson
- ADV 850 Final Portfolio with Mark Edwards
- ADV 605 Digital Graphics with Lance Anderson
- ADV 616 Advanced Advertising Concept Development with Joanna D’Avanzo
- ADV 623 Brand Strategy with Shawn Utterback
The School of Advertising proudly presents it’s new speaker series “Now What?” A three-part seminar on getting your first job in advertising. Join us Wednesday night, June 22, 7-10PM at Young and Hungry (700 Montgomery).
Five recent grads who figured it out will tell you everything they did to land their first gig. Don’t think you need to come? You’re right. You should stay home and play video games and check your likes on instagram. Ohhh…. and don’t forget to practice crying yourself to sleep because you can’t find work.
Click for more details: NOW WHAT?
We are thrilled to announce our Spring Show 2016 Winners (finally, oops)!
Single Media – Print
Gold – Advil by Alexander Tombach
Silver – Tide by Saud Alanzi
Bronze – Krispy Kreme by Seungwoo Kim
Single Media – Video
Silver – Playstation by Ge Jia, Bart Nie
Best in Show
Congratulations to all our Spring Show Finalists and Winners! Check out all the great work at the on-going Spring Show or at our NEW site academyadv.com