Monthly Archives: July 2016
Congrats, Ksenya! We’ve always known you are awesome but the rest of the world is catching up. (And thanks for the shout out.)
A NY-based alum let us know of immediate openings at a major agency.
- Junior art/copy team needed for full time
- Dream job for the right team—making tons of social content for leading TV streaming platform
- Ad school grads and/or 1-2 years agency experience
- Must be obsessed with TV and pop culture
- No egos/entitlement
- Fill your book with great work/learn from some of the best
- Interest in/experience with video editing/production a major plus
Talk to Mark for contact info.
Sign up today for the Fall 2016 One Club Bootcamp. This 5 day event in October is an excellent opportunity to get a taste of what it’s like working at an agency. Plus, you’ll get some great work for your portfolio and rub shoulders with working creatives from lots of agencies around the bay area. Don’t wait– spots are limited.To sign up use the link below:
Students getting briefed at BSSP during last years One Club Bootcamp
Join us on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 3pm, room 100. You can get help with your graduate reviews, portfolios, projects, and assignments. Don’t wait to get ahead!