BBDO MetFund Summer Internship now accepting applications
Looking for a great summer internship? Check out this great opportunity from BBDO:
MET Fund Summer Internship
The purpose of the Allen Rosenshine Minority Education & Training Fund is to improve the level of diversity in the advertising industry by encouraging minorities, women and individuals protected under the federal Americans with Disabilities Act to pursue careers in advertising, through internship programs.
To apply, please complete the application at this link: https://workatbbdo.recruiterbox.com/
Please make sure to indicate which BBDO office you would like to intern for. Applications will be distributed to the office selected for review.
• Be a US citizen or permanent resident of the United States
• Be one of the following: a high school senior; enrolled in an accredited two – or four – year academic institution: or graduate student
• Be in academically good standing as defined by each academic institution
• Have a GPA of 3.2 or greater
• Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
• Submit copy of most recent transcript (official transcript preferred)
• Submit an essay explaining why you want to be in the advertising business and why you want to be in the department you selected (minimum 250 words)
*If applying for an internship in the Creative Department, please include samples of your work with the application materials.
The completed application form and all required materials must be received by BBDO on or before March 10, 2017 to be considered by the screening committee. If you are unable to attach all required documents, please email or mail materials to:
email@example.com (subject line should read: MetFund)
1285 Avenue of the Americas
6th Floor Human Resources
New York, NY