GREY is looking for Art Director Interns
ART DIRECTOR INTERN
Grey’s San Francisco office is looking for a creative, self-starting art director intern that wants to make an impact immediately with their ideas, teamwork, and of course, masterful design and art direction. You’ll be tasked with everything from banner ads and social posts to concepting big ideas — and make everyone take notice at the same time.
- Work with senior writers and art directors on proposed briefs.
- Create clean, creative and breakthrough designs.
- Must be able to work and thrive as a teammate with Senior Art Directors, Writers and Account team members who share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Produce quality work for the team on a consistent basis. This is key — consistency.
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions for, well, anything.
- Remain current on all things creative, advertising, culture, and everything in between.
- Talent, judgment and imagination to create sterling copy to impress the heck out of everyone.
- Expert knowledge of the latest, Adobe Creative Suite in its entirety
- Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Team player.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Advertising or related field.
This is a paid internship ($11/hr) starting as early as March, 2015.
To be considered, please send a link to your portfolio and resume to:
MJ Rockers, Director of Creative Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org