GREY is looking for Copywriting Interns
Grey’s San Francisco office is looking for a creative, self-starting writer intern that wants to make an impact immediately with their ideas, teamwork, and of course, writing. You’ll write some headlines, you’ll write some body copy, and you’ll write some social content that makes everyone take notice.
- Work with senior writers and art directors on proposed briefs.
- Create clear, concise and convincing writing. Be consistent with the quality of your work. Use spell check.
- Must be able to work and thrive as a teammate with Art Directors and Account team members who share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Produce quality work for the team on a consistent basis. Consistency.
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions for, well, anything.
- Remains current on all things creative, advertising, culture, and everything in between.
- Talent, judgment and imagination to create sterling copy to impress the heck out of everyone.
- Knowledge of the mechanics of writing: punctuation, spelling, structure and organization of writing.
- Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Team player.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Writing, English Lit or Advertising
This is a paid internship $11/hr starting as early as March 2015.
To be considered, please send a link to your portfolio and resume to:
MJ Rockers, Director of Creative Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org