Internship Opportunity with ReliaMax
What’s needed? ReliaMax is seeking an Art Intern to join our San Francisco office. The incumbent will report to the Product Manager. As a member of a small team, he/she will have an opportunity to create beautiful and original art assets for a large audience of users. This opportunity is open to college seniors, recent graduates or graduate students in graphic design, ui/ux design, digital art or similar fields. The incumbent should be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities: We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job”. In general, you will be responsible for:
- Creating illustrations and icons for web and mobile formats.
- Source photos and content from various stock sites.
- Create ad assets to promote various company products.
- Contribute to UI and UX design.
- Produce videos for marketing and other purposes.
Requirements: More important than the best skills is the right person. You must commit to living our mission, vision, and core values. Once you have those down, the skills and education we need are:
- Must be a senior in an undergraduate program, recent graduate or graduate student
- Master in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Adobe suite apps
- Ability to quickly iterate on designs
- Open to positive and constructive criticism
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and quickly apply new concepts to accomplish assignments
- Previous experience through work or internship preferred
Confidentiality: This position may have access to confidential information and is expected to follow all applicable rules and regulations to maintain this confidentiality.
Reports to: Technical Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
ReliaMax is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability employer.