INTERNSHIPS: Citizen Group
Love helping the world and helping others? Love advertising and communication? Love technology and media? Then bring your passions together and join the Citizen Group team. We are looking for a passionate and bright individual to bring their skills and enthusiasm to our eclectic agency. We are currently filling an internship position for a jack of all trades: a creative and strategic person who has a knack for marketing and can help as needed on ongoing accounts. Great experience if you are looking to build your resume and learn about hte different roles within the agency. Hours can be flexible. This is a non-paid internship that can be used for class credit. To apply, send your resume, portfolio and why you would like to work at Citizen to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio is not required.
Citizen is dedicated to building “citizen brands.” In an age of increasing transparency, corporate image campaigns are no longer enough. Citizen helps its clients shape values-based brand strategies, and then brings them to life through compelling initiatives that inspire, inform, and invite audiences to participate. Call it “the quadruple bottom line” – developing programs that support people, planet, and profits, by igniting the passions of our audiences. We work with such clients as Amnesty International, World Wildlife Fund, United Nations, Mezzetta Foods, USA Network, The Heinz Endowments and much more.
• Recent, or near, college graduate with B.A./B.S. degree
• Experience and comfort in working in a team environment
• Passion and dedication for working in the non-profit sector
• Enjoy writing and promoting online content
• Able to adapt quickly to changes and new projects
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in marketing, non-profit sector, public relations, design
• Must possess a passion for learning new media outreach and best practices
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HTML and Design experience a plus
• Research consumer behavior, news articles, and competitive landscapes
• Promote content through several channels
Update content through our various content management systems
Testing websites and applications on various devices and browsers
Contribute to internal and client social media channels
• Provide creative ideas for new and ongoing business
• Assist in billing and account management
• Provide ongoing support as needed for office and business needs
Additional information about Citizen Group here.
You can also apply here.