Marketing and Social Media Intern – Dali Lama Fellows
The Dali Lama Fellows is looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern to join their team in San Francisco.
Dalai Lama Fellows, founded in 2010 with the authorization and personal support of the 14th Dalai Lama, is Reimagining Leadership by cultivating and supporting a global movement of next generation leaders applying universal values to solve global challenges.
If you want to be part of a global community of young social innovators and consider yourself a social media pro, we invite you to join us. The ideal candidate is available 15-20 hours/week for 3-6 months. Our intern is encouraged to work in our San Francisco office in the beautiful Presidio. This is a volunteer position and academic credit is available.
As a Marketing & Social Media Intern, you will:
- Represent the voice of Dalai Lama Fellows across online channels
- Curate and post daily content on Facebook and Twitter that aligns with our brand and elaborates on our program, curriculum, and core values
- Play a key role in deepening engagement on other social media channels like YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Work with DLF staff to drive engagement, foster online conversations, and inspire people to join our online community and attend our programs
- Report on social media stats and impact, tracking online engagement of all campaigns
- Provide support on additional marketing and communications projects as needed
- Professional/internship experience in social media marketing, ideally in a nonprofit environment
- Academic/professional background in journalism, media, communications, business and/or marketing
- Minimum of two years of college experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience working in Canva and Hootsuite is a plus!
Please send your resume, tailored cover letter and work samples to: Natalie Conneely, Director of Resource Development: email@example.com