Submit to Spring Show!
Incase you haven’t heard, this year’s Spring Show will be online! And we still want your submissions. Like, now. Or by the end of Friday, April 17th (PST). Here are some guidelines to know before you submit:
You must be a student in the ADV department, and your submitted work must be toward your ADV degree or part of a student competition. This can include work created in other departments’ courses or in student competitions. The submitted work must have been created between April 6, 2019 and the submission deadline of April 17, 2020.
Please submit one thumbnail plus one to six project media. Example with six project media (four images and two videos).
The thumbnail image must be a PNG 1166px x 656px and contain a representative image of your campaign or project. This image will be visible on the main ADV Spring Show site.
Your first project media must be an image, PNG 1920px x 1080px. Subject matter may include:
- staged images of your project in the appropriate environment (hero shots)
- explanations, process, strategy
- print ads, OOH, dimensional pieces, social media, and/or email
- screenshots or still renderings of video and motion frames
- any combination of the above
You may submit up to five additional media:
- still images (PNG 1920px x 1080px)
- audio, motion graphics, or video files hosted on Vimeo (no embedded or YouTube links, please)
- websites, interactive pieces, and prototypes
- other non-traditional media
If the student who submits a group project wants to also submit three other projects, please notify the department at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a project cap exception.
Not all entries will be chosen for Spring Show. Large-scale, multi-component projects and integrated campaigns will be favored. Creators of projects selected for inclusion in the Spring Show will be notified by the email included in the submission form. So it is important you submit with an email you check regularly.
USE THE SUBMISSION FORM HERE: ADV Submission Form