Take the best job ever — mine.
Hi there, work study over here making an announcement. I’m graduating, so take my job please.
If you’re eligible (check link below), apply for the ADV/WNM federal work study position! What’s the job like? Glad you asked.
You will be an Administrative Assistant to the Advertising/Web Design & New Media department. Job duties include:
- Writing amazing blog posts like this one
- Posting on ADV/WNM social media accounts
- Helping with departmental events, such as One Show Bootcamp and Spring Show
- Proficiency with Mac computers and basic Mac software (Microsoft office suite for Mac)
- Ability to quickly learn the department’s organization systems (such as Google docs, Jupiter)
- Professionalism in customer service and task management
- Photography and social media coursework
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite and video editing
Hours are 10-20 hours a week, you get to create your schedule within the range of 9am-7pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is SF minimum wage.
If you want to work with your awesome department directors and faculty while getting flexible hours, email email@example.com to set up an interview appointment with your resume and student ID. Trust me, it’s worth it. Good luck!
Check eligibility here (see Federal Work Study tab): https://www.academyart.edu/finances/types-of-financial-aid/