Monthly Archives: July 2021
Are you ready to be back on campus? ON CAMPUS class option for ADV/WNM students now available!
Young & Hungry Creative Lab is back on campus for Fall semester! Work on real client work, competitions, and other creative projects in a collaborative, real work environment. You’ll collaborate with students from a range of majors, develop mad brainstorming chops, sharpen your pitch skills by presenting to real client reps, and crank out some outstanding work for your portfolio.
See more from Young & Hungry:
- Follow on Instagram @yandhcreative.
- Recent Young & Hungry projects
Talk to your advisor to enroll in ADV 498.02/ADV 695.02 The Agency
- Open to both grad and undergrad students.
- For online students and those who wish to remain remote this class is also offered via Zoom.
- Also open to friends from other majors.
- Already been a part of Y&H? This class may be taken twice.
- All students and instructors will be expected to follow AAU Covid-19 safety guidelines.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Hope your Summer semester is off to a great start. Happy to announce Office Hours are now open: our full-time Faculty is available for any questions you may have so please don’t hesitate to drop by. Unless noted, office hours are drop-in, no appointment needed and first come/first served: