Monthly Archives: November 2021
Hey students! Big news – we’ve got some on-site classes coming your way this upcoming spring! Registration is now open, so be sure to talk to your advisors and get enrolled in the classes you want to take. The complete list of classes is available in the graphic above, take your time and have a look at them all!
Hey students! The end of the semester is almost here, we hope your final weeks are coming along smoothly! We’d like to take a moment to let you know that Hyundai is hosting a seminar, and will share the different creative careers available in their design studios where they work on their three-core mobility brands, Kia, Hyundai, and Genesis. You can learn more about Hyundai at https://www.hyundaimotorgroup.com/Index.hub. We hope to see you there!
Hello students! A new position for Art Director at HoneyBook has opened up for AAU alumni – hurry and submit your application at https://boards.greenhouse.io/honeybook/jobs/3379683.
You will be doing:
- Turn customer insights, marketing goals, and best practices into strategic, remarkable creative that results in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and elevate the HoneyBook brand throughout all projects and touch-points across multiple channels and formats including ads, web, video, and animation.
- Contribute to the development, growth, and refinement of our brand identity and implement it consistently.
- Keep up with industry best practices and emerging strategies, constantly bringing new creative ideas on how we visually communicate our story.
Hey students! We hope these last few weeks of the semester are treating you well – we want to take a moment to extend our congratulations to the Emerging Team of The Year winners at the 2021 Campaign Big Awards! Congratulations to Amy Fasey and Jacob Hellstrom from Pablo Agency!
Hello, students! In case you haven’t heard, registration for Spring 2022 is now open, and courses begin on February 7th, 2022. Visit https://my.academyart.edu/
For a list of on-site classes, please visit the following link: http://resources.academyart.edu/student-resources/misc/onsite-classes-spring22.html
To register, please contact your advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-618-6508
Hello, students! A quick reminder to you all that the American Advertising Awards are now OPEN, and the department is accepting entries to sponsor.
PLEASE BE REMINDED that you must complete department form for your project/entry fees to be sponsored. The deadline is January 17th: Department Form
There are over 200 categories in the following Divisions:
- Sales Promotion
- Collateral Material
- Direct Marketing
- Out of Home
- Ambient Media
- Magazine Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Online/Interactive Media
- Cross Platform Integrated Campaigns
Plus 50 Student Categories!
Hello, students! A graphic design position has opened up for VCBO architecture! VCBO Architecture is an award winning, integrated design firm with a team of over 90 professionals in two offices in Utah, doing work through the Intermountain West. Our staff are dedicated to providing clients with functional, beautiful, sustainable and future-focused projects in Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Recreation, Civic and Justice, and Corporate Office Space.
VCBO Architecture (www.vcbo.com) is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Architectural Group in our Salt Lake City office. VCBO has a passion for excellence and a strong group of people who respect each other and enjoy working together.
Full time position responsible for creating and maintaining VCBO’s brand and providing marketing support as directed. The employee will work with members of the marketing department, project managers and firm management to ensure continuity in the company’s branding and marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes the VCBO company values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of VCBO’s company goals.
- Maintain website design.
- Create and maintain conference displays and materials, project board displays.
- Create and maintain ad materials, marketing brochures, proposal covers, project sheets, headshots for employee profiles andresumes.
- Produce and edit Keynote, PowerPoint presentations and video slideshows of any kind for project interviews, clientpresentations and internal uses.
- Produce proposal layout and design templates.
- Maintain marketing materials library, including catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensuresthey are continuously up to date.
- Assist and prepare layouts and graphics for masterplan documents, facilities studies, and programming documents.
- Support and maintain product photography.
- Project assistance of coloring site and floor plans, as requested.
- Award submittal creation and submission.
- Create and maintain branding and graphic design relating to company’s internal and external image through business cards,letterhead, email signatures, office environmental graphics, and construction banners in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Sound judgment and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage last minute and urgent requests
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilitiesExperience
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Three years of experience as a desktop publisher using Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe InDesign,Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with web design, digital photography and Adobe Bridge.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro a plus.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com