Hey Students! Fashion’s student run club, Beyond the Front Row, is hosting a design competition to raise awareness and support for Ukraine. It is open to all students.
Over the past few weeks, the world has watched as Russian forces invaded Ukraine. Watching from half a world away, it’s hard not to feel helpless and frustrated.
In an endeavor to contribute to efforts for peace, Beyond the Front Row is organizing an art competition – ‘#ArtistsForArtists’ – aimed towards supporting the cause of artists, artisans and designers in Ukraine.
The winner gets to see their artwork printed on merchandise and sold to raise funds for Ukraine. The winning artwork will also be featured on Academy of Art University buildings.
• Entries must follow the competition theme #ArtistsForArtists, centered around support of positivity and peace.
• Competition is open to all students.
• Photography & Digital Arts are included but video is excluded. Hand rendered submissions must be scanned.
• Files must be in JPG format.
• Files may not exceed 3MB.
• Images may only be entered
• There is no limit to the number of images that an artist can submit, however, each image will be considered a single submission.
Complete your registration before the 7th of April by clicking this link. Submit all artwork to email@example.com with the subject line ‘#ArtistsForArtisits – Submission_StudentID‘ by the 16th of April. Good luck!