Brand Strategy Internship Opportunity
Are you a strategist passionate about Apple? Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. They oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The Brand Strategy Intern will be expected to support the entire strategy team within marketing communications. Specifically, they will be expected to:
- Support Strategists on informing creative briefs with unique and compelling insights
- Develop competitive analysis of various products or brands
- Collaborate with the larger Marcom team on the assigned projects, within a wide variety of mediums to include: interactive, film, design, retail, etc.
- Assist in the management of various primary research projects
- Work with creative teams to translate insights into compelling and effective work
- Write and design keynote presentations as your primary communications vehicle
You must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program during the time of internship (sorry, no recent grads). Graduation dates of 2020, 2021, or 2022.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Advertising, Design, or Marketing preferred.
How to Apply: Please apply through our link to submit your resume and additional work sample (case study, presentation, etc) that will give insight into how you think.