Call for Entries Spring Show 2015
SPRING SHOW 2015: SCHOOL OF ADVERTISING
You’ve worked your ass off all school year, creating campaigns for classes and competitions. Now it is time to show it off to the Advertising Industry, your classmates, and the AAU community, It is time for the Spring Show 15.
DEADLINE: All entries must be submitted by April 13th at 7 P.M. Pacific time. NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Work entered must have been created between the Spring 2014 – Spring 2015 semesters and has not appeared in the Spring Show previously
- Maximum number of entries is 5 campaigns (or 15 pieces) per student.
- Maximum number does not include entries that are selected by your instructors.
- You are required to show all entry credit information at the ADV Spring Show Submission website http://goo.gl/forms/HzBr4UenqL
- You must stipulate the category you are entering, give a title to the entry and enter everyone whom you collaborated with on the entry. You may enter more than one name for Art Director/Copywriter/Strategist credits.
- Please follow these instructions exactly or your submission(s) may be disqualified.
This year your work will be judged by top local industry creative’s. Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards will be given in each category depending on judge’s decisions. Judges may reallocate entries to an appropriate category if necessary. A Best of Show will be awarded as the judge’s top choice for the year. Winners will be chosen from the undergrad and graduate programs.
1A. TV Commercials :15, :30 or :60 lengths
1B. Video Content for the Web Any length
1C. TV Promo’s/Movie Trailers Any length
1D. Music Videos Any length
1E. Motion Graphics/Titles Any length
1F. Video Campaigns: Three or more entries for the same product or idea
1G. Experimental Video Content: Any length
2A. Single or Double Page Consumer B&W or color
2B. Single or Double Page B2B B&W or color
2C. Multi-page B&W or color
2D. Posters Includes all OOH (outdoor)
2E. Experimental Any print work not covered in the above categories including packaging
- Case Studies:
3A. Video Case Studies Any length
3B. Print Case Studies Any length
4A. Display Any size, including page takeovers
4B. Motion Graphics for The Web Any length
4C. Web Site Design Includes landing pages
4D. Apps Show functionality
4E. Experimental Any digital work not covered in the above categories.
- Radio:30/:60/:90 in length, free form audio any length, submit as video with brand/”title”/length as title card for duration
- Ambient MediaMust be shown in environment
- Editorial DesignDesign and copy for editorial publications both digital and print
- Personal BrandingIncludes personal web sites, identity, promotion, and printed books
- Integrated Campaigns
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
In order to streamline the process we now will be taking all student work for the Spring Show in digital form only.
- Enter the credits for your entry at http://goo.gl/forms/HzBr4UenqL
- For all Video entries (commercials, films, case studies, radio, etc.), please post at comand provide links in the Live URL field of the credits form
- For Digital entries, please provide links in the Live URL field of the credits form
- For Print (and most other submissions) send an email to Sarah at email@example.com and attach a low-res PDF, 5MB maximum
- Any three-dimensional work (packaging, sculptures, etc.) should be photographed and submitted as Print; actual pieces can be dropped off at ADV reception on the 410 Bush, 3rd floor
- If your work is selected, you will be notified at the email provided on the credits form.
- You will be asked to submit higher resolution files and/or printed pieces—be ready
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR CREDITS AT http://goo.gl/forms/HzBr4UenqL
Please contact the ADV Department directors if you have questions.