D&AD Entries due March 9th @ 8am PST: 4pm GMT
Only 20 Entries will be accepted for payment by the school.
ALL D&AD Entries for the 2012 competition must be submitted to the D&AD Site March 9th. @ 8am
( NO LIE, 4pm in London=8am here SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY) AND the ADV OFFICE by 5pm
PAYMENT OF ENTRIES will be made by the school of Advertising ONLY if you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following.
- Your name & team members names
- Tutor (Instructor)
- Brief you worked on.
If you fail to do the above, you’re entry WILL NOT BE PAID for by the ACADEMY.
Before you create an entry:
- Download the relevant brief.
- Download the rules and formatting guidelines.
- Make sure your tutor is registered on the site. (tell your instructors, because this is SUPER IMPORTANT)
If you’re entering as a team:
- All members of your team need to be registered on the site.
- Choose one team member to co-ordinate and complete the entry online.
- Select “STUDENT AWARD ENTRY” on the TOP LEFT of the home page at DandAD.org
- Click ‘Create new entry’ below and follow the steps to create your entry and arrange payment.
- Use your portfolio to upload entry files into ‘projects’.
- Assign a project from your portfolio to your entry by clicking ‘FILES^’ below.
- For any supporting material to be sent by post, print off labels .
- Prepare them for shipping and drop off at the ADV OFFICE by 4pm on March 9th.
Download a detailed step-by-step guide here.