UPDATED: Facility Requests: IMPORTANT
All students who wish to reserve a space for shooting audio or visual projects are REQUIRED to do the following:
(No exceptions to this policy will be made going forward.)
(THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO ONE TIME USE GROUP PROJECT ROOM USE see below for that information)
For locations in other Academy facilities (NOT 60 Federal):
- Two weeks notice is required
- Complete the “Facility Request Form” (HERE) accurately and in the order specified.
For 60 Federal Reservations:
- 48 hours notice is required
- Email sent to Dana & Varsha stating:
- Date for Reservation:
- Time of Event: From what time to what time.
- Number of AAU people anticipated:
- Names of NON AAU people who are expected:
- Equipment you are bringing in:
Failure to follow these directions will result in your request being denied.
Note: ALL Reservations are subject to availability.
GROUP PROJECT/ONE TIME USE (No A/V Equipment or cast)
We welcome you to utilize the classrooms on the 5th floor for your group study or small project work. We only ask that you check in with the ADV Office to ensure the room is not scheduled for use and that you leave the rooms in the condition which you arrived.
Failure to check in with the office may result in your removal from the room if needed. Building hours must be adhered to at all times.