Internship Opportunities at FourTwoNine Magazine
FourTwoNine Magazine is looking for multiple interns in each of these areas:
- Advertising: Print & Digital creation and implementation
- Editorial: Writers & Research
- Film: We are creating behind the scenes shoots of our celebrity and high-profile spreads as well as an on-going documentary series about our content
- Photography: Production and assisting. Arranging celebrity schedules for shoots, etc.
- Marketing/Publicity: Events, online & offline marketing, general support
The magazine is based in Los Angeles with an office in Hollywood but have events and a large presence in San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, and Milan, but interns may be able to work remotely. Internships may lead to full time roles.
They are also looking for an Assistant to the publishers. To qualify for this position, you will be excellent at organization, strong computer skills, computer graphic design skills a plus, and great on the phone.
To apply, email Megan Montodoro at email@example.com and cc Dorian Beach at firstname.lastname@example.org
About FourTwoNine Magazine
“FourTwoNine encompasses print, online, our social influencer network, and exclusive events. We are a literate and thoroughly up-to-the-minute men’s brand aimed at thought influencers and cultural leaders across the country.
Created by some of the industry’s most prominent writers,editors, artists and photographers, each issue of FourTwoNine stylishly and provocatively highlights the latest news in culture, style, sports, technology, business and politics, while casting an intimate spotlight on the leaders and innovators who are driving contemporary culture.
Packed with exclusive interviews, headline-making features, and sumptuous stories on fashion, travel, entertainment, food and design, FourTwoNine stands out as a smart and stylish oasis in an increasingly parched media environment.”
See more of FourTwoNine Magazine at FourTwoNine.com