Internship with Matt Jervis!
My name is Matthew Jervis; I’m an Educator, Designer, and most recently a published author.
I’m offering a 3-month Internship to help me with a book launch as well as other creative strategy projects.
First, you will help design and execute a targeted social media campaign in support of a summer book launch. Additionally you will be given the opportunity to help on other design and educational projects that revolve around creative strategy and innovation.
- Attend Meetings
- Work collaboratively with other design and publishing professionals
- Help to design and execute a targeted social media campaign
- Assist in any PR or publicity opportunities that arise around the book launch.
- Receive school credit and valuable job experience
- Provide one-on-one mentorship
- Offer you opportunities to take on other projects
- Give clear and concise direction with deliverables
- Give you ownership of projects
A Good Fit?
- You have an interest in social media, marketing, design, publicity, and publishing
- You can commit 8-10 hours a week for a 3-month period starting April 2015.
- This is a 3-month internship (with possible extension possibility)
Contact me directly: email@example.com 415-577-9730