Job Opportunity: Designer at barrettSF
Our friends at barrettSF sent over a great opportunity for a recent alumni:
We’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing staff at barrettSF.
We feel that you should have 1-3 years of experience, and are really starting to develop your sensibilities. You’re also becoming more efficient at your craft.
Here are some must-have’s for this role:
- First and foremost, an impeccable eye for design. And how great work is supposed to look.
- You love variety, and juggling multiple projects if need be.
- Mastered ability of all the programs
- A great team player. The agency’s success is dependent on a team of people, not just one person.
- You understand asset management and can lend some ideas to server structure.
- You enjoy presenting, and look forward to developing and owning client relationships.
- Your someone that brings in a can-do attitude.
- You look forward to working with our entire staff, especially your fellow creatives.
Here are some really nice to have’s:
- A passion for something outside of advertising, be it work, art, culture, music, food, sports, animals, German beer making, etc..
- A pleasant demeanor.
- A skill set beyond just the required programs – i.e. after effects, cinema 4D or one of the editing programs…not required, but it would be really nice.
Things we aren’t that concerned about:
- Where you went to school, your designer jeans, or how much you can crush it at your bootcamp class.
That’s all great, but what are we offering you?
- The chance to be the lead designer at barrettSF and help develop the role and discipline with us.
- The chance to bring your sensibilities to many of our clients, as well as anything design related that we might do internally.
- The ability to work with a team and agency that is growing very fast and rewards on merit not tenure.
- You’ll be sitting amongst our creative department, and receiving mentorship and guidance from Creative Directors.
- Have a dog? Bring him/her to work.
- Don’t like lame limited vacation days? We have unlimited PTO!
- Don’t like spending money out at the bars? We have beer and wine on tap! We also have Coke Zero if you’re into that.
Overall, we’re excited about what we have here, and think that you should be too. We work late, but only when we have to (which we promise isn’t that often). We hang out together outside of work, which should say a lot about how much we like each other, and while we are a young agency, we’re starting to get recognized for the work that we do and we’re driven to achieve more.
If this sounds exciting, and even a bit scary, then good!
Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not graduated yet? Come hear Rafi Kugler from barrettSF speak next Wednesday about finding a job. Watch the blog for more details soon!