Junior Web Developer at UCSF
Hey students! Looking for work as a web developer? UCSF is hiring! You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of UCSF website creators that will offer a suite of services including strategy, development and design.
As a Junior Web Developer:
• Build custom websites based on customer specification
• Integrate 3rd party code and APIs were applicable
• Deploy code and test patches and upgrades
• Explore and validate new software solutions
• Collobarate with developers across the UC system to develop new shared software.
• Work with other UC IT partners to develop excellent digital experiences for UCSF Patients, Faculty, Students and Staff.
For more information on how to apply, please click here.