New Class for Spring: ADV 499 Writing for UX
Create seamless user experiences from ads to PR to products with this exciting new class running for the first time in Spring 2017.
- Increase the desirability and usability of digital apps and experiences
- Craft content that promotes action
- Create a consistent experience across multiple platforms
- Taught by Matt Fisher, senior UX content strategist at Hotwire
- All majors welcome, only prerequisite: LA 133
- Grads can take as a Directed Study
Talk to your advisor and register today.