Oracle Design Internship
Hey Students! Oracle is now looking for design interns! Please see below for the job description and where to apply!
Seeking a highly motivated and talented design intern to join the Creative Design and Branding team at Oracle NetSuite with a unique focus on experiential and event design. This Internship will provide the unique opportunity to be actively involved in all creative processes of producing a large proprietary event. The internship will work on the creative events team in collaboration with the marketing and production team. Interns will present works in progress in regular shared design team meetups bi-monthly and participate in project kickoffs and in final deliverable presentations where applicable.
We’re looking for design students who have at least three years of design courses (or equivalent) and who have excellent typography, graphic design, brand, web, and illustrative skills. Students must be fluent in the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma and Office 365.
- Understand the level of creative thinking and design work that goes into all aspects of a branded experience/event
- Work with established guidelines and corporate level branding and messaging to build out concepts in the physical and digital space
- Apply and maintain a consistent brand voice across all creative touch points
- Shadow an experienced team in their day-to-day workflow, focused on an end-to-end project of this scale
- Good design with rational for execution
- Understanding of time management
- Ability to flow across multiple projects
- Importance to be self-driven and accountable for quality of work
- Work within teams as well as independent perimeters around projects
- Able to present work and ideation of concepts
- Maintaining direction provided in scope of projects
- Familiar with producing final files including file type and formats
- Understanding how to design to specs and dimensions
- Digital web design knowledge and skills for supportive design deliverables
Additional but not required
- Motion and/or animation skills
- Copy writing
To apply for this internship, please click here.