Oracle WEB Design Internship
Hey Students! Oracle is looking for a WEB design intern! See below for the job description and how to apply!
Seeking a highly motivated and talented design intern to join the Creative Design and Branding team at Oracle NetSuite. This Internship will provide the opportunity to be actively involved with all aspects of our creative process and areas within the web-design arm of the creative department. Interns will present works in progress in regular shared design team meetups bi-monthly and participate in project kickoffs and in final deliverable presentations where applicable.
We’re looking for design students who have at least three years of design courses (or equivalent) and who have excellent typography, graphic design, brand, web, and illustrative skills. Students must be fluent in the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma and Office 365.
Key Internship Takeaways
- Understand the level of creative thinking and design work that goes into all aspects of a branded user experience
- Work with established guidelines and corporate level branding and messaging to build out concepts in the digital space
- Shadow an experienced team in their day-to-day workflow, focused digital deliverables which may include new page design, lead generation focus, user experience and website updates.
- Good design with rational for execution
- Understanding of time management
- Importance to be self-driven and accountable for quality of work
- Work within teams as well as independent perimeters
- Able to present work and ideation of concepts
- Maintaining direction provided in scope of projects
- Familiar with producing final files including file type and formats
- Understanding how to design to specs and dimensions
- Digital web design knowledge and skills for supportive design deliverables
Additional but not required
- Motion and/or animation skills
To apply for this internship, please click here.