SF Fleet Week App Developer Internship
Hey, students! Internship alert! Please see below for details.
The San Francisco Fleet Week Association (SFFWA) is a 501©3 non-profit organization whose mission is the planning execution of the annual San Francisco Fleet Week events. The funding for the organization comes from private donations, City and County of San Francisco grants, revenue from the annual air show and other miscellaneous sources.
The App Developer Intern, under supervision of the Executive Director and the Deputy Public Affairs Officer, serves as the developer for the San Francisco Fleet Week Association Mobile Application. This position will also provide updates to the mobile application to support the SFFWA Team for the planning and execution of the annual SFFW Event.
This position has a degree of autonomy and requires professionalism and organization to complete the tasks below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Update SFFWA mobile app with up-to-date event times, and location.
- Make changes to the App when the situation arises.
- Ensure the app is functional on both the Apple and Android platform.
- Adding visual content on corresponding pages.
- Troubleshooting the mobile application.
- Ability to work with app developing programs
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate with the SFFWA team via email and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to coordinate work efforts in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.