Strategy Internship for Credit: San Francisco
AIKO agency are looking for a Strategy intern to assist our Creative Team on projects for our clients. We are looking for a candidate who can work 10 – 20 hours a week, and can come into our downtown office at least once a week, but can work remotely as well. The internship will start at the beginning of your semester, lasting between 3 and 5 months, with potential extension.
The ideal candidate:
- Able to work 10 – 20 hours a week
- Enrolled in a 4-year school pursuing a degree in a related field
- Strong writing skills
- Understands the strategic process
- Comfortable with juggling multiple tasks and assignments
An exquisite candidate: (These would be a plus +++)
- Has previous working experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5 or 6 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (huge plus)
- Personable, excellent communication skills, and can bring good energy to our working environment
- Enjoys snacks as much as we do (We have a great snack closet)
This is an unpaid internship and is available for students who can receive class credit. If interested, please submit a portfolio link and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, we’re looking forward to having somebody join our team. Best of luck.
AIKO Agency is a San Francisco design + innovation agency dedicated to transforming the way people live, learn, and play. We are a team of industry veterans, technologists, filmmakers, connectors, designers, educators, marketers, and researchers, passionate about helping out clients create extraordinary products, services, and experiences.
It’s pretty simple, we help bold leaders see the trends, define opportunity, and then develop game changing solutions.