Summer Design Internship
Hey students! Looking for a paid summer design internship?
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being. Grow your career at AppLovin!
Candidates residing/will reside in the following states are eligible for this role: California, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Colorado, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
AppLovin’s in-house creative team, SparkLabs, is looking for design interns for a 12-week paid summer internship program. This is an opportunity to experience the culture & atmosphere at AppLovin and take on some of the responsibilities and functions of a full-time designer for the summer period. This is a hands-on role and the work will span various design responsibilities. This role requires someone who thrives in a diverse, fast paced environment.
As a design intern the responsibilities could include:
- Researching and synthesizing market trends and innovating creative ideas
- Executing on high value creative projects including animating, resizing, localizing and creation.
- Assisting with creative production project management needs
- Learning valuable 2D & 3D design skills from a team of talented designers!
- Junior or Senior year student working towards a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration, animation, or related field.
- Proficient understanding of After Effects and Photoshop for 2D and Maya for 3D.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Plays mobile games!
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-starter who is results oriented, resourceful, innovative, and intellectually curious
- Strong time management, prioritization and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Fun intern events to connect with employees on various teams
- Opportunities to connect with Senior Leadership
To apply send your resume & portfolio to: email@example.com